To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The cookies used on this site are used for technical purposes and therefore do not require consent but only notification of their use to users who navigate and are used for the following purposes:
- save user data for administrative login
Types of cookies
- Technicians cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, and are typically used to manage functions such as login or other private functions and site-specific and they can have different durations of maintenance. The deactivation may compromise the use of some features of the site enjoyed.
- Cookie analysis and performance. Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use the site anonymously. These cookies, but without identifying the user, allowing for example to detect whether the same user to log back in at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system so as to improve performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without causing loss of functionality.
- Cookie profiling. These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation and require the information short and communication to the Guarantor of Privacy
The cookies used in this site are used to consent at the user the best user experience as possible and related to
- login admin user
- selezione lingua preferenza
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu to have more information. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.